Why you should be investing in my top picks for spring below and click the links to shop now!
- White Sneaker- Reminiscing on the days of K-Swiss, the white sneaker is back and here to stay. Brands have streamlined their styles with leather and clean silhouettes making it the perfect shoe for everything from denim to dresses.
- Vintage or Handmade Cutoffs- I am a firm believer in forgoing the $150 designer denim cutoffs and either cutting up your bootcuts from 9th grade or going to your local vintage/thrift store and scoring them for under $20. In a nutshell: worth the extra effort.
- Straw Hat- Not your typical floppy brim with a bow, I'm in love with a more western/farmer style shape that works with or without sand.
- Statement pouch- Some people I say I wear my emotions on my sleeve... so why not throw it on a bag. Love, love, love statement pouches with witty sayings and they are perfect size for all your knickknacks!
- Clubmasters- Kevin Costner circa 1991, anyone? These classics never grow old and have a not-so-typical shape that still feels cool and elevated.
- Duster- I have this love for anything that's slightly frumpy and turning into something cool. The long and light duster coat is a great transition piece for spring that's a bit of the unexpected and chic.
- Grey Tee- Beware of pit stains, but I love a good grey tee. Crew-neck preferred, it's a great neutral and goes with just about everything you would pair a white one with :)