#AVVeurotrip Travel Essentials
These were seriously all essentials I had during my travels on #avveurotrip! Keeping in real for ya :) Enjoy!
- Christopher Kon Tote - This bag was my saving grace on #avveurotrip. Naturally, I carried it on the plane as my "purse" and it fit everything perfectly. Not to mention the stone color, simple design, and raw inside were checking off all the boxes on the list!
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Classic - Nothing more amazingly-vintage-feeling than a "polaroid". Having that shot instantaneously in a tiny little print with an automatic filter... need I say more?
- VOSS water - Chicest little water bottle and reused for the majority of the trip!
- Moleskin Planner - My true love since age 6: the planner. Even though putting events in my phone is easy, I like to keep it old school. And in true Type A form, I love making lists and writing it all down.
- Dove DrySpray - A serious goodbye to deo marks on your clothes. You know what I mean-- so many of those "invisible sticks" are anything but. The new dry spray it light, dries almost instantly, and NO MARKS.
- SmartWool Socks - The bit of granola in me will never get rid of my SmartWools-- a necessity on planes with temps below freezing.
- R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo- I have a naturally dry scalp, but no girl should be caught without dry shampoo in her cabinet (or suitcase)! The ultimate time saver when you sleep past the alarm or need some last minute volume before an event!
- Tide To Go - Excuse my french, but this shit really works! Middle of the day with multiple appointments left, a coffee incident ensued and TTG rose to the occasion.
- Nars Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl - There's something incredibly sexy about a red lip. Not to mention it can take a completely naked face from 0 to 60 in an instant.
- Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm - my new cult lip balm & mojito's in the title... enough said.
- Caudalie Divine Oil - Shiny hair, dewey face, glowing skin? It can do it all.
- Orbit Gum - Sweetmint. Anyone who knows me knows I'm addicted.
- Flight 001 Adapter - Amazingly compact 4 in 1 adapter that works for virtually every country you might travel to! So necessary for my 4 country trip!